[NSRCA-discussion] Mailing list problems from Yahoo addresses

Bill Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 9 08:13:04 AKDT 2014

Well Tom, I have an ATT e-mail account who uses Yahoo.  And I'm paying for
it as part of ATT-Uverse.  Is isn't like I can just say good-by to U-Verse
as it is bundled with TV and phone.

As far as the NSRCA list is concerned, is there any account service that
would not be subject to the technical  issues you are making us aware of?
In other words, where can we possibly go???

Bill