[NSRCA-discussion] NATS 2014 (test)

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Apr 9 06:41:15 AKDT 2014

On 04/09/14 06:37, Bob Kane wrote:
> I sent this earlier but I do not see it , , , ,
>
> Many of you have probably received your entry materials for the 2014 NATS.  The dates for Precision Aerobatics are July 20-25, with the Pilot's meeting scheduled for late afternoon, Sunday, July 20.  AMA has given us our rain day back this year, so we have Friday on the schedule in case we need it,
>
> This is a Team Trials year (as if I need to tell you), so please consider helping out by volunteering to judge for the finals and also to help with logistics on the flightline for the finals (weight check, sound check, etc.)
>
> T-102 days and counting.
>
> Bob Kane
> 2014 Precision Aerobatics NATS ED
> getterflash at yahoo.com

Hi Bob,

The original made it to the list a couple hours ago.  When in doubt
about whether a message was posted to the list, you can always check the
archives:

http://lists.nsrca.org/pipermail/nsrca-discussion/

The archives are updated real time, although the indexing for the search
function is only updated once a day.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com