[NSRCA-discussion] From the Judges Chair

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:27:06 AKDT 2014

Would love to see a review of maneuver 13 of the Finals sequence. In the March Kfactor the center was described as "should be the middle of the maneuver somewhere in the ¾ loop portion." While the many outside the US see it that the loop is centered and the Aresti in the latest FAI sporting code show the upline being centered.
A bit confusing,
Anthony