[NSRCA-discussion] What do you folks do at your flying sites?

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 05:29:22 AKDT 2014

Electrics fly 8 minutes per tankful and YS and gas fly 15 minutes per tankful.

What do other clubs do to manage the time in the air discrepancy?

I'd guess it's a non-issue or at most a minor one and would probably get a different answer if I asked the question of a group that isn't 80% electric. I was threatened yesterday about flying my gas plane longer that the other guy flies his electric.

MattK