[NSRCA-discussion] Matt Finley

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Tue Apr 1 18:36:01 AKDT 2014

Hello All !! Just one last tentative list for the show this weekend ! Looks like we are all set except for Saturday 3-4, and Sunday 12-1. It's not a big deal if they are not filled in because I am sure someone will be present at the booth or nearby.

Anyone who won their class last year in the D4 Finals, please let me know !! I have all your shirts with me to give to you !

Look forward to seeing all of you this weekend !

Safe Travels To the Show !
TOLEDO NSRCA BOOTH
WORKER SCHEDULE – TENTATIVE

2014