[NSRCA-discussion] nsrca shutdown???

jonlowe@aol.com jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 07:34:16 AKDT 2013

You mean the contest at RVP's home field that he didn't come to?!

Sportsman was the best class.  Two pilots each won 3 rounds, but neither won the class!  Colby was very consistent in the 990's, and won.
He win by about 5 points.

Only three of us from out of town, me, Matt Griffitt, and James Hannah. But a large turnout from the local club, less RVP of course, including three in "club novice".

I don't have the results, hopefully Rob Campbell will post.  Great weather, not hot, great time.  Plus I had a great time staying with the Fuqua's.  But I don't know if I will be welcomed back since I beat John on his home turf!

Jon