[NSRCA-discussion] P15

Chuck Hochhalter cahochhalter at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 07:31:54 AKDT 2013

Good points John, I also found that the centers top hat with spin many were tall and narrow.

In regards to the knife edge Humpty many were not getting back to vertical in time and the radii were unequal. I understand it as the entry radius must match the radius in knife edge and exit radius.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone