[NSRCA-discussion] JR receivers for sale

Bob Lavey bob.lavey at cox.net
Thu Sep 26 08:26:39 AKDT 2013

LOL  There's still plenty of flying to do, Russ :)  You could probably get
Dan and George to site behind you with clip-boards and scoresheets if that
would help :)

I think the DSM2 R921 receivers are what you use.  They have 9 slots across
the top and 2 sockets for battery/bind/data across the bottom.  I attached a
picture.

It was great seeing you at Fort Scott.  I'm glad Betty was feeling well
enough that you could go.

Bob

I can't
> see it.  Are they "2 storied"?
>
> Well, I'm ready to fly and the season is over, nuts, ha.
>
> Russ

Each