[NSRCA-discussion] Trip down computer memory lane

rdpee at juno.com rdpee at juno.com
Wed Sep 11 05:34:48 AKDT 2013

Jon
     Hi My Name is Ralph D Perillo, a old time pattern flyer and pylon
racer from the sixties thru today.
I'm from Buffalo NY.  I owne Two Stika Cutters both running on an old
desktop with windows early edition.
I have much newer systems running Windows & 8.  My Stika cutters are the
orginal 3.5 inch with 3.5 floppy
disk programs and the Roland Stika 12 inch cutter.  Took me much heart
acks to get the two of them to run on the same
computer. They needed the old serial ports. I would love to get them to
run on windows XP or newer version. I would be happy if
I could get just the newer 12 inch unit to work on a newer system.

Any help you could share with me would be a blessing.
Thanks
Ralph D Perillo
rdpee at juno.com