[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo Transport/Storage Container

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 06:02:27 AKDT 2013

Larry my version of thinking is. 4 10S batteries in the same box ammo box or not. If one battery catches on fire it will catch the other three batteries on fire and they are going to burn thru a lipo  bag a ammo box whatever. it will be ugly. I would just use a padded  box, harbor freight, old transmitter case a plastic four pistol gun case. With that many batteries whatever case you are putting them in will not hold up to a fire so just use something easy to carry.