[NSRCA-discussion] DUMB E-Power Question

Bob Pastorello rpasto513 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 08:33:34 AKDT 2013

Yessir - Incheol Park emailed that reminder - and I couldn't believe that I
had completely forgotten about doing that.  This CRS stuff sucks really
bad....thanks!
Appreciate all the responses.
I like the thin leather washer idea, Mark.
I ended up using sticky 80 grit sanding disc material, cut washers to fit
things, shaft hole, worked perfect.

BTW - for any who may not know - the large OS electric, they call it a "50"
is VERY nice.  Pulled 58A, 1374W, APC 16x10 on fresh 6S.  Sweet.  Flew the
SNOT out of the Monolog 70...which, BTW, is ALSO very sweet.  NO RUDDER
COUPLING and knife edges better than anything I ever flew in the "old days".

--
Bob Pastorello
rpasto513 at gmail.com