[NSRCA-discussion] RC Pilot killed

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 10:34:00 AKDT 2013

If your flying as close as they do it's logical that the risk is high.  What's the difference how it happened. Things break, pilots error, radio's fail the risk is too high.
 This behavior is not exclusive to helis. 3d planes have similar risks.
 AMA has to address close proximity dangerous activity or we will get shut down someday.