[NSRCA-discussion] Controller

Dave Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 6 14:34:54 AKDT 2013

Minutia here.but.in the interest of clarity.

The ICE 80 never existed, per se.  The ICE 80 HV did/does exist and will
handle up to 12S lipo and does not have a BEC.

The non HV ICE series of controllers all included a BEC and there were/are
50, 75, 100, and 200 amp ESCs, each of which was also available in a "lite"
version.  The standard versions were good for up to 8S lipo, and the lite
versions were good for up to 6S lipo.

For 2M pattern  application, the Edge 80 HV is available in a lite version,
and incorporates some additional data logging functions.  And most
importantly, it includes an auxiliary channel input that can be programmed
for a variety of functions, including use as an arming switch.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

Team Castle Creations