[NSRCA-discussion] USA Team Raffle!!

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 08:05:44 AKDT 2013

http://www.f3aunlimited.com/webstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95

 We still have shirts too. Thanks, Mike

Mike Mueller
Customer Services
 F3AUnlimited

________________________________
 From: "Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>
To: NSRCA General <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 9:45 PM
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] USA Team Raffle!!

Hey All,

Just one last fund raising push for the Team.   The team raffle will be drawn in TEN days!!!  Just ten more days to buy tickets.  We still have about 200 tickets left of the original 1000.

Best (and really only way at this point) to buy tickets is via the team website online.

https://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/f3a-store

You will need to create a login to do so, and it's NOT the NSRCA login.  We may try and coordinate that for next time, but for now you'll need a unique login to the site.

I will post the winners everywhere I can think of…  Here, Team site, RCU, etc.

-Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CE481F.E6A56C70]