[NSRCA-discussion] FW: Need a new NSRCA District 7 Vice President

Jonathan L Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 5 19:00:29 AKDT 2013

Sent this to the District 7 list but just in case some are not on the
District 7 list!

Hey all you pattern guys and gals here in NSRCA District 7! I have truly
enjoyed representing our district to the NSRCA for the last 4 years. Well,
all good things must come to an end and I have "termed out". We need someone
to step up and run for district VP. Please consider this opportunity to
serve the pattern community and give something back to our sport. It's not
too much work and there are many satisfactions to the job. Per our bylaws
Ron vanPutte is heading up the nominating committee so if you are interested
please email Ron and let him know.

Thank you all very much for the opportunity to give back to pattern!

Jon Carter

NSRCA District 7 - VP