[NSRCA-discussion] 45th Annual Rocket City RC Pattern Contest, Huntsville, AL Sept 14-15, 2013

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 06:30:13 AKDT 2013

Jon,

What kind of interest has been shown for the "novice, non-turnaround
class"?  I am all ears.

I think it's an excellent - grassroots - idea. I know many of our club
members prefer horizontal turns over turnaround maneuvers of which your
schedule accommodates.

I really think having a class for Sunday flying hosting club members would
be great for all our contests, nationwide.

Mike