[NSRCA-discussion] Video tour of Aerial Concepts SA

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Sep 4 19:29:44 AKDT 2013

I highly highly recommend taking a quick look at this video.  This shop was amazing.  Turbines on the shelf.  Pattern planes, hacker motors, Neu motors, every tetra part, every hatori part, etc.  Massive inventory.  Literally hundreds of radio systems in stock in the store.  And two additional warehouses.

Sent from my average intelligence  phone