[NSRCA-discussion] LI-IO packs

SilentAV8R Silentav8r at cox.net
Thu Oct 31 06:06:39 AKDT 2013

Sorry, can't help on the Cellpro charger. But I can confirm you are
correct that the 4-cell (2S2P) 5,200 packs (Fromeco??) are charged using
a 2S setting. I have charged using the LiPo setting before I got a
charger that did Lion cells, not ideal from what the folks at Fromeco
say, but it can be done.

A good option if you cannot sort out the cellpro is the iChargers from
Progressive. I bought the little 106b and love it. Great little charger.

Bill in OC

http://www.progressiverc.com/icharger-106b.html