[NSRCA-discussion] Prop Recommendations???

Ihncheol pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 18 18:06:38 AKDT 2013

Larry,
A50-16S is a 6S motor with 365kv.
Is he really running the motor with 8S ?
It may spinn too fast even with 15 inch diameter
http://www.hacker-motor-shop.com/e-vendo.php?shop=hacker_e&SessionId=&a=article&ProdNr=15726736&t=3&c=6681&p=6681

Above link to hacker shows 16 & 17 inch props on 6S. Most runs the motor with 17 or 18 inch prop on 6S.

It will be a rocket to start with.  I don't know if our electric props can handle more than 8000rpm.

Check with APC.  They know the maximum RPM on E Props.
My suggestion is to go 6S and run 17 or 18 inch props.

Ihncheol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II