[NSRCA-discussion] Prop Recommendations???

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Fri Oct 18 11:13:15 AKDT 2013

Trying to help a new friend that flew pattern many moons ago in the Chicago area. He tracked me down at my home field... He is now a young 67 years young... Very humbling and very cool !!!!!!!

I'm new to electrics and don't want to give bad info...

What is the recommended prop for this set up:

Airframe - 3D Hobbies Vyper
Motor - Hacker 50 16s.
ESC - CC 100A w/ 20A BEC
Battery Config - two 4s Lipo in series 5000mAh (29.6V)

I don't know the "C" ratings of his baterries. I'm trying to find out...

I know nothing about Hacker motors...

Larry D.
NSCRA 3083