[NSRCA-discussion] Contest Registration

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:51:39 AKDT 2013

I'm in NSRCA D-3 and I rarely get the chance to go to club contests outside my district, but this year a bunch of Eglin Aero Modellers from Florida will be going over to the D-6 contest on Crowley, LA.  I went on the D-6 web page to preregister for the contest, but couldn't find a way to do it.  Then I looked around some other district web pages and also found that there were no preregistration options.

I hope I have piqued your interest to see what we use in D-3:  Go here: https://sites.google.com/site/nsrcad3/home and click on the options in the upper/left corner of the page.  You can look at the contest schedule, as well as preregister for a contest and look to see who else will be there.  I believe this was developed by D-3's Ken Blackwell (kblackw at roadrunner.com) from Enterprise, AL.

I hope I've encouraged you to ping your district to offer the same service.

Ron Van Putte