[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic KFactor Question

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 13:33:13 AKDT 2013

I've just discussed this with Derek.  We have decided to keep at least two
years worth of the HD versions.  We will keep more as we can and we will
keep the regular versions available indefinitely.  I hope y'all like these
improvements we are continuing to make to better serve our community.

Scott

PS - Stuart, now I'm going to have to hook the computer up to the 65" TV.
 If I get in trouble, I'm sending your email address to Jan!