[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic KFactor Question

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 08:27:49 AKDT 2013

Thanks for responding.  Paul, that's not a bad idea at all but the reason
is primarily amount of time involved.  I already spend 2-3 hours every day
M-F between the Secretary and Editor positions with the NSRCA.  I simply
don't have the time to get the original files and upload/crop/organize them
into a separate system.  Maybe when you take over the Secretary position at
the end of next year (hint hint), we could try that as it will free up a
lot of my time to do something like this.  :)

Scott