[NSRCA-discussion] Kit Cutting

Dave Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 26 07:55:33 AKST 2013

There is a kit cutting club in Tulsa that has classes on how to use the
cutter and the cad/file requirements.

Bring your own wood and cut your parts.

I'm not a member but I know about it.

You could take a look around in your area for a club or association that
provides instruction.

Dave Harmon

NSRCA 586

K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net