[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker C50 Comp fan FYI

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 07:50:22 AKST 2013

FYI, I just received a new fan for a Hacker C50 Comp from Aero Model and at first I thought they sent me the wrong part. But it turns out Hacker made a change to the fan. You need to remove the old fan and the brass spacer and clean the shaft before installing the new one. I also added a couple of 6mm shims to match the combined length of the old fan and brass shim. The new fan does not have set screws, it needs to be green loctited in place.

I attached a picture with the old fan and shim on the left and the new fan on the right.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com