[NSRCA-discussion] Nice Day

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 09:54:33 AKST 2013

I hope the Ocala contest makes a comeback as well.  Apparently the Ocala club has primarily racing/sailplane oriented members and, even though the Ocala contest was always well attended, the club decided to decline having the pattern contest about three years back.  Then Jacksonville followed suit and the only contests in eastern/southern Florida are in Apopka and Lakeland/Sebring.

Ron Van Putte