[NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter Programming Question

Ihncheol pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 8 11:31:09 AKST 2013

Ron,
If you are trying to remove the extra servo that actuate the mechanical switch, why not mount the switch next to the throttle servo and use throttle/brake linkage for RC Nitro trucks?
Depending on spring tension or linkage setup you should be able to make it turn on at certain position of throttle stick.

Ihncheol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II