[NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter Programming Question

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:27:43 AKST 2013

Just spent some time playing---short answer, it is possible, but you would need a lot of logical switches some of which are just based on proportional position and others that combine a proportional position with one of the other logical switches so you can tell if you got to the 20-80 range from the bottom or the top.  I had to use 6 logical switches to make it work close to what you asked for but ran out of time to debug the last bit.  I might need 8 logical switches total by the time I fix that bug.  Jeti is VERY responsive to feature requests like this, so I'll put one in for it and I suspect it will be there within the year :-)

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone