[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Transmitter Programming Question

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:35:26 AKST 2013

I did just as Jason said, Pmixing the throttle into Aux6, which I plugged the Dimension Engineering 10 amp Battle Switch into and it took a little tweaking of the "point" curve, but it works fine.  There's some hysteresis in the Dimension Engineering 10 amp Battle Switch, which is the reason tweaking is required.  Thanks Jason.  Now maybe the O.S. .61RF in my Conquest VI will run better in our CPA contest here next weekend.

Ron Van Putte

Begin forwarded message: