[NSRCA-discussion] National Ranking System?

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Nov 5 11:09:01 AKST 2013

Took a quick look at the Tennis Ranking. It appears that players are ranked according to ability from a low of 1.5 to a high of 7.0. I can see how tournaments can be set-up accordingto skill level for the 10 million in the US that play Tennis.

In Golf, handicap is doing something similar

In Pattern, where many of us already know one another and the numbers are 3-4 orders of magnitude smaller, I don't think it applies

Matt K