[NSRCA-discussion] Sequence survey

Dale Olstinske dale at cadence.com
Fri May 24 11:01:58 AKDT 2013

For the 2015 season, we will be changing all AMA sequences. In preparation for this, we have put together a very short survey, for any and all AMA pattern pilots. Feel free to pass this along to others you know who are not on this email list. I will also be posting this at RCU.  I am encouraging everyone to use the on line survey, found here:

  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NSRCASequence

This will also be in printed form in the next K Factor for those who don't use email/internet and wish to mail in. The purpose is simply to find out how everyone feels about the level of difficulty of their current sequence. I would encourage anyone not familiar with the Sequence Development Guide, to look at this first, to understand the guidelines established for each class. This guide can be found on the NSRCA website here:

http://www.nsrca.us/index.php/sequencedevelopmentguide

Hope you all can take just a moment to take this survey.

Dale Olstinske
D7
NSRCA Sequence Committee Chairman