[NSRCA-discussion] 4th annual Canandaigua Pattern Contest

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 11:53:52 AKDT 2013

I'm OK for now, I have 5 sets of batteries, 3 sets of 5000mAH 25C Zippy's and 2 sets of 5000mAH 25C Zippy Compacts.

At the Muncie D4 opener I noticed I was consuming 2900mAH per flight . . . .   pretty light load for Masters.  I am still getting used to the Xigris with a Hacker geared in-runner.  I consciously added more throttle Saturday afternoon and Sunday and was up to 3200mAH/flight. Still not too bad. All flights with the Zippy Compacts.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com