[NSRCA-discussion] 4th annual Canandaigua Pattern Contest

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Thu May 23 05:53:09 AKDT 2013

I hope Ethan and I will attend although at this point I have only 1 battery....all of my TPs died over winter. I even had one melt the heat shrink during its last flight. As a result we have had more dead sticks than when I flew YS!!.

The Canadian distributor for TP is not able to get replacements to me until next week so i'm not sure I can even get them broken in before the contest.

Colin.