[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Opener a great contest !!

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 18:16:32 AKDT 2013

We had a great time at the AMA National Fling site for the D4 contest season opener.  Thanks to Dave Johnstone for CD'ing the contest and all the people who made the trip to compete.
Saturday started a little iffy with the weather, but we got a full 4 rounds in Saturday and 2 in today.  Everyone flew the news sequences very well.  We were even treated to a flyby by a formation of A-10's.
I'll leave the little details like the actual results to Dave, I just wanted to thank everyone and hope to see you in two weeks at the Weak Signals contest.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com