[NSRCA-discussion] Old plane to identify

Dave Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 15 18:30:20 AKDT 2013

I think so too..

Recently I got a Blue Jay Models kit of the original Bridi Dirty Birdy.

It's a really well done kit with excellent wood, original full size plans,
laser cut ribs and machined other wood parts.

I got a Nova Rossi for it and it should go pretty good.

Dave Harmon

NSRCA 586

K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net

Sperry, Ok.