[NSRCA-discussion] Flew the computer this weekend: Result -- a virtual caller app

Toby Silhavy torqueroller2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 16:29:00 AKDT 2013

Keith thanks for putting so much work into this. Would we be able to input our own call statements?  For example, being able to load imac schedules or making a sequence that tells me which way to roll to come in or go out. The app that imac has has no ability to verbally speak sequences and is useless when you are practicing by yourself. Thanks, Toby Silhavy

Sent from my iPhone