[NSRCA-discussion] Flew the computer this weekend: Result -- a virtual caller app

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:45:57 AKDT 2013

Bill, got your request and I've approved it.  I'll do a build sometime
later today (I'm working on a few minor changes) and make sure you're on
the provisioning profile for that build.

John, it's time to get an iPhone :-)  The "You're coming in" interjection
would have been wrong most of the time in Apache Junction!  But it would
definitely be right 95% of the time with me!

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training