[NSRCA-discussion] Flew the computer this weekend: Result -- a virtual caller app

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:21:24 AKDT 2013

yep.  And the noise of a 150CC gasser revving up on the flight line :-)

Believe it or not, I actually tried to create some of those conditions in
my initial tests and the biggest problem was spurious recognition of the
word "back", which led to the use of the phrase "Back please" and some
slightly more clever rejection of garbled phrases.  But that's why I want
it out in beta to be used by folks in real field environments with
different accents.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training