[NSRCA-discussion] Flew the computer this weekend: Result -- a virtual caller app

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sun May 12 22:48:06 AKDT 2013

I was stuck at home this weekend helping my wife out with some stuff but I
had a few hours to myself and decided to solve a problem I've had when I'm
waiting for a buddy to call for me at the field while I'm practicing...

Check out the quick demo video below and let me know if you have any
suggestions or want to beta test for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qan8T0oXg8w

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training