[NSRCA-discussion] Battery discharge/storage question

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:06:35 AKDT 2013

I got scolded not too long ago for even suggesting it by a ThunderPower
rep.  I wanted to top off because after a week, one of my packs had dropped
down to like 94% (yes it was an older pack and had a little over 180 cycles
on it).  I was told that topping off "could" cause damage to the packs
immediately regardless of age.  It was a fairly stern warning.  Honestly, I
didn't ask more because I was already hanging my head from the scolding.  I