[NSRCA-discussion] Northern Virginia Pattern Judging Seminar plus a bonus question

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sat Mar 23 19:41:23 AKDT 2013

Its still pretty cold outside for a lot of us.  I heard the groundhog Phil had been receiving death threats, but upcoming weather is looking good.  For those planning to attend the judging seminar this coming Saturday at LCAA, please don't forget to download the study material and take the on-line tests prior to attending the seminar. There is no charge to do this for NSRCA members, and we do not intend to have writtten materials for this seminar.

P.S.  A bonus question- explain why this statement may be incorrect:  "for AMA classes, all radii of a maneuver must be the same. Minor differences should be downgraded a point and more severe defects may be downgraded 1-1/2 points or more".

Save the answer for the seminar.

Thanks,
Don