[NSRCA-discussion] List Acceptable Usage Policy

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Thu Mar 21 10:04:56 AKDT 2013

After the discussions that occurred yesterday, I recommend we all review the Acceptable Usage Policy that we agreed to when we signed up for the NSRCA list.  Please pay particular attention to items 2 and 4.

NSRCA mailing list acceptable usage policy

 1.  The mailing list server is administered at the direction of the NSRCA leadership.

 2.  Occasional teasing, banter, reasoned debate and "flame wars" are part of the exchange, but personal attacks or anti-social behavior will not be tolerated.

 3.  Personal "for sale" postings are allowed.  However, if you are posting on behalf of your business, please get prior approval from the NSRCA leadership (or better yet, advertise in the K-Factor!)

 4.  Abuse of the service, the server or other list members are grounds for removal without warning.

Jon