[NSRCA-discussion] What a difference a year makes

Bill's Email silentav8r at cox.net
Wed Mar 20 14:29:04 AKDT 2013

On 3/20/13 3:09 PM, Dave Lockhart wrote:

> And your accounting degree in comparison to my geology degree and
> career in the environmental field? JYou might want to walk that one
> back a bit.

Now I am really bummed. You are a geologist and work in the
environmental field? Funny, so do I. And before that I worked in the oil
industry doing deep water Gulf of Mexico exploration. And I also spent a
good deal of time employed in a geochemistry lab doing stable isotope
analysis on deep ice cores as well as carbon 14 dating.