[NSRCA-discussion] What a difference a year makes

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Wed Mar 20 13:13:04 AKDT 2013

"Pretty funny. And I'll bet that in 9,999,999,900 years people will be arguing about the hoax of Supernovas!!"

Nahhh, They will be discussing the fraud of global warming 9,999,997,887 years ago.... Cause it will be cold, cold, cold, by then.... Unless of course we can generate enough CO2 to prevent it...