[NSRCA-discussion] NIP Castle ICE2 80HV for Sale

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 08:46:57 AKDT 2013

I have one available as well switched out for a Jeti Mezon to work with my radio in my Vanquish. 20 hours flight time, average of 35 Amps continuous, highest draw was 90amps, highest continuous average in a flight was 45Amps.

$100 shipped, Castle bullets at motor end, Deans at battery.

Peter+
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone