[NSRCA-discussion] CIAM Meeting Representation

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 05:57:54 AKDT 2013

Just as a thought, maybe we should be talking to members of the board,
sending an email to your DVP and Executive Officers asking to bring this up
at the next board meeting.  If you are paying attention from the meeting
minutes and certainly the Treasurer's reports, ya'll know where the NSRCA
is financially and I think we're in a pretty good place.  I would suggest
if this is important (which I feel it is), you voice your thoughts to your
representatives so that the NSRCA does consider taking an active roll in
raising and/or funding the money.  Discussion is good, action is gooder ;)

--
*Scott A. McHarg*
Sr. Systems Engineer - Infrastructure