[NSRCA-discussion] CIAM Meeting Representation

Bill's Email silentav8r at cox.net
Tue Mar 12 15:48:36 AKDT 2013

FWIW the AMA started thinking about this at least as far back as at
least mid 2011.
Go here:

http://www.modelaircraft.org/aboutama/organization/ec/news.aspx

Read the minutes for October 2011, July 2012, & October 2012. There are
sections about FAI and WC in each of those EC minutes.

The Soaring rep estimated his costs at around $2K. Not sure where he lives.