[NSRCA-discussion] March e-KFactor available

Michael S. Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 1 10:56:52 AKST 2013

just do email for me

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Scott McHarg
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 1:19 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] March e-KFactor available

The March issue of the KFactor is now available online at www.nsrca.us.
Make sure you log on to the website and of course, you must be a current
dues paying member to download.  Additionally, we mailed out the paper copy
of the KFactor yesterday.  Beginning in May, my wife, Jan, will be producing
and publishing the KFactor.  Our goal is to have articles ready by the 1st
of the month and in the mail within 2 weeks and online within 1.  That will
help make our KFactor relevant, timely and up to date.  We hope that you are
enjoying the faster delivery.

Warmest Regards,

Scott

--