[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Event Exposure to the Little People

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 1 08:15:55 AKST 2013

When I first saw this on the NSRCA sight I opened an account to test the security.
I'm nobody, not a club officer or associated with local or district event scheduling, but was allowed to enter an event.
At the time no authentication was required, seams anyone could enter anything anywhere anytime, legitimate or not and yes they are still asking me to enter events as well.
Jim