[NSRCA-discussion] For sale - Futaba 12Z Transmitter only

Kevin Sung kysung at comcast.net
Fri Jun 28 08:39:15 AKDT 2013

I have a Futaba 12Z transmitter available for sale at $600.00 plus shipping.
This transmitter is about 2 years old, and it has been working perfectly,
but due to I just recently upgraded to an 18MZ, it is no longer needed.

This unit was send to Futaba for their promotional program to have the
entire unit checked and calibrated to the original factory settings, and the
new owner will receive a two month factory warranty.

Please contact me off list via email or call me at 408-828-5098.

Thank you.

Kevin